We’ve deep scrubbed and recoated vinyl composite flooring and hard floors for this church within Wright County for many years now.
Save Time and Money Scrubbing and Recoating VCT Flooring Versus Stripping and Waxing VCT Floor Tile
The process is very similar, using a low-speed floor buffing machine and semi-abrasive pads to remove build-up and embedded soils from vinyl composition tile. The difference lies within the chemicals and pad types used. Unlike strip jobs, scrub jobs do not typically need to be neutralized before free rinse mopping.
Recoats only need 2-3 coats of floor finish; strip and wax jobs need 3-4 coats of floor finish.
Contact us to discuss your vinyl composition tile and hard floor care needs. We can deep clean vinyl floor and restore shine to vinyl floor.
10 Helpful Resources About Vinyl Composition Tile
- What is Meant by “Strip and Wax”?
- How are Strip and Wax Procedures Similar to Scrub and Re-Coats?
- How Do Strip and Wax Procedures Differ From Scrub and Re-Coats?
- What is Dry Stripping?
- What is Floor Finish Stripper?
- What is “Stripping” Floor Finish?
- What is Floor Finish Stripping?
- Should Floors Be Stripped Every Time It Has New Finish Applied?
- How to Strip and “Wax” Commercial Floors
- SCRUB AND RECOAT INSTEAD OF STRIP AND WAX