Most floors that we scrub and re-coat have many walls, corners and objects in the room to work around, so the use of a t-bar isn’t practical. But, when we recoat gym floors and other large, open-area floors, we love using t-bar applicators!
We Used a T-Bar Finish Applicator on this Twin Cities 13,000 square ft. VCT floor tile
(Pictures shown below) Contact us to discuss your floor refinishing situation. We can help make your high gloss vinyl floor shine.
10 Helpful Resources About Floor Refinishing
- What is in a Floor Finish Product?
- HIGHER SOLIDS IN FLOOR FINISH DO NOT EQUAL HIGHER QUALITY
- What Ingredients are in Floor Finish?
- Should I use a urethane-fortified floor finish or a cheaper acrylic?
- Do high solids floor finishes perform better than standard solids finishes?
- How do I know when floor finish is dry enough to re-coat?
- Glossary of Floor Care Terminology
- What Causes Fish Eyes or Bird’s Eyes in Floor Finish?
- What is Floor Finish Islanding?
- What Causes Floor Finish to Bloom or Blush?