We love to work with commercial building owners and remodelers of commercial retail space!
New VCT Floor Tile Needs to Be Sealed and Finished
VCT commercial flooring should be professionally sealed and finished to enhance its beauty and extend the life of the floor product – even NEW VCT FLOORING.
This job was at a retail store in Big Lake, MN.
Contact us to discuss commercial vinyl flooring maintenance. We’re experienced to deep clean vinyl floors and apply vinyl floor finish.
10 Helpful Resources About Vinyl Flooring Maintenance
- Should Commercial Vinyl Tile Flooring Be Sealed and Finished?
- SEAL DOESN’T MEAN “FINISH”
- What is Floor Finish?
- What is a Floor Sealer?
- VCT COMMERCIAL FLOORING / VINYL COMPOSITION TILE / VCT FLOORING
- Glossary of Floor Care Terminology
- What is Meant by the Term, Coverage?
- SCRUB AND RECOAT INSTEAD OF STRIP AND WAX
- What is a Commercial Floor Scrub and Re-Coat?
- What is a Scrub and Re-Coat?