This VCT flooring is in a small Community Room within an apartment building located in North St. Paul. There were embedded soils and deep scuffs from chairs and tables throughout the room.
Deep Gloss on ANY Commercial Flooring is All About “The Build”
We rarely strip floor finish. We prefer to deep scrub and build up the floor’s finish with multiple thin coats. It’s critical to keep the floor clean between recoats to prevent soils from becoming embedded. Interim buffing is ideal to maintain the floor’s finish between recoats.
Contact us to discuss your commercial vinyl flooring maintenance needs. We can help restore shine to vinyl flooring!
10 Helpful Resources About VCT Flooring
- What is Floor Re-Coating?
- What is a Commercial Floor Scrub and Re-Coat?
- COMMERCIAL FLOOR REFINISHING, DIY OR HIRE IT OUT?
- EMBEDDED SOILS REMOVED FROM COMMERCIAL RETAIL FLOORING
- MOPPING ALONE WILL NOT PREVENT EMBEDDED SOILS
- What is Floor Finish Gloss?
- What is Floor Finish Gloss Retention?
- Do Floor Finishes with Higher Solids Produce More Gloss?
- Commercial Floor Gloss is a Combination of Visual Perceptions
- Why does a floor lose its shine?