Our Floor Care and Maintenance Programs Dramatically Improve the Safety of Your Floors
ASTM Procedures C-1028-1894
In accordance with ASTM Procedures C-1028-1894, Scrub-n-Shine’s anti slip floor finish create a safe surface on VCT floor tile, resilient flooring, terrazzo, hardwood flooring and more!
Anti Slip Floor Finish Coefficient Friction of .50 is Considered Safe
Our floor care and maintenance programs that include the use of our restorers, slip resistant floor finish, neutral cleaner and a regular buffing and/or burnishing program, raises the anti slip coefficient to nearly 0.7 (walkway surface with a dry condition.) That’s 40% better than the industry standard!
At Scrub n Shine, we can achieve a high glossy floor AND increase the anti slip co-efficient of your floors!
Contact us to discuss your situation anti slip floor coating. We can help with anti slip floor finish and floor polishing services.
10 Helpful Resources About Floor Finish
- What is Floor Finish Slip Resistance?
- What is floor finish?
- What is in a Floor Finish Product?
- What Ingredients are in Floor Finish?
- What is Acrylic Floor Finish and How is It Made?
- Should I use a urethane-fortified floor finish or a cheaper acrylic?
- Do high solids floor finishes perform better than standard solids finishes?
- How do I know when floor finish is dry enough to re-coat?
- What can I do to eliminate the problem of excessive marking on my floors?
- We just applied 6 thick coats of finish and our floors look beat up already. What happened?