This 13,000 square ft. VCT floor tile needed to be scrubbed, sealed and clear coated before the owners moved in.
Owner of this Beautiful New Building in Plymouth was Happy with the Results
He couldn’t believe we got this VCT commercial flooring look so good and got it done in ONE DAY. We used a t-bar to apply the high gloss floor finish coatings evenly with no mop marks. Several pictures are shown below.
Many thanks to Larry, who made sure all others contractors knew to stay off the floor that day! Of course, on a sunny 85 degrees Friday, the “other trades” probably headed up north early :)
Contact us to discuss your VCT flooring situation. We can help apply VCT floor finish and make your vinyl floor shine!
10 Helpful Resources About VCT Flooring
- What is Floor Finish Gloss?
- Do Floor Finishes with Higher Solids Produce More Gloss?
- Commercial Floor Gloss is a Combination of Visual Perceptions
- What is Floor Finish Gloss Retention?
- What is in a Floor Finish Product?
- SCRUB N SHINE FLOOR FINISHES HAVE EXCELLENT BUFF-ABILITY
- What is a Dry Bright Finish?
- Why does a floor lose its shine?
- What is a Self Polishing Floor Finish?
- HIGHER SOLIDS IN FLOOR FINISH DO NOT EQUAL HIGHER QUALITY