This commercial VCT tile floor in New Brighton, MN needed our 10% solids spray buff solution along with 2000 RPMs and a lot of patience to restore its gloss.
This floor was clean, but had not been buffed in quite awhile. The fact that they kept it swept and mopped on a regular basis, made it possible to burnish it back to a beautiful gloss. By keeping it clean, they saved us a lot of work and themselves a lot of money. Had the soils been “ground-in”, we would’ve had to do a deep scrub and re-coat.
Contact us to discuss your vinyl flooring situation. We can help!
10 Helpful Resources About Vinyl Flooring
- What is a Commercial Floor Buffer?
- What is Spray Buffing?
- SCRUB N SHINE FLOOR FINISHES HAVE EXCELLENT BUFF-ABILITY
- What is Buff-able Floor Finish?
- Can Floor Finish Scratches Be Buffed Out?
- Is Buffing the Same as Polishing?
- What is Dry Buffing?
- What is Non-Buffable Floor Finish?
- SCRUB N SHINE SELLS NEW ROUND FLOOR PADS FOR ROTARY FLOOR CLEANING MACHINES
- Scrub n Shine Floor Pad Selection Guide