This floor is in a daycare facility. Without a regular buffing program, you can see how soils become embedded, even with daily mopping. The Center’s Director was blown away at the color (shade) difference with the embedded soils removed.
10 Helpful Resources About Mopping Floors
- Choosing the Right Wet Mop for the Job
- What is Mop Contamination?
- What is Damp Mopping?
- What is Dust Mopping?
- How to Mop Wood Floors / How to Mop Tile Floors / How to Mop a Wood Floor / How to Mop a Tile Floor / How to Mop a Floor
- What are Wet Mops Used For?
- What is Mop Drag?
- Is It a Good Idea to Pre-Soak Mops Before Using Them?
- Is it OK to Mop Commercial Floors with Bleach?
- What Causes Streaky Floors?
10 Helpful Resources About Buffing Floors
- What is a Commercial Floor Buffer?
- What is Spray Buffing?
- SCRUB N SHINE FLOOR FINISHES HAVE EXCELLENT BUFF-ABILITY
- What is Buff-able Floor Finish?
- Can Floor Finish Scratches Be Buffed Out?
- Is Buffing the Same as Polishing?
- What is Dry Buffing?
- What is Non-Buffable Floor Finish?
- SCRUB N SHINE SELLS NEW ROUND FLOOR PADS FOR ROTARY FLOOR CLEANING MACHINES
- Scrub n Shine Floor Pad Selection Guide